2nd MTC Letter 11/25/17

Hey everybody this is my second weekly email I still don’t really know what to put in these emails this week was amazing we had so many good lessons and thanksgiving was pretty good we heard Elder Bednar speak thanksgiving morning then we did a service project for feeding children everywhere my district is awesome I thought of the perfect metaphor for the spirit the spirit can be compared to a clock ticking it is so quiet that any noise whatsoever can drown it out but it is always there I can’t believe it’s already been a week since I last emailed it feels like Saturday was only yesterday me an my companions and I are still getting along well and we work together when teaching well too the spirit is so strong here Elder Crocket recently revealed he has the ability to puff out his neck like a frog it’s so weird the new MTC buildings are really nice I’ve been sore all week but the weather has been really good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11/18/17 First Letter